certified ethical hackers........

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Fuck Internet terrorists, none of them are out there to help you.

Sir,

Not all hackers are bad people. Please don't judge one community based on the sole acts of few.. You have no clue how some hackers are helping you in your day to day life in teh background while you continue on your day

:ninja:

I am talking about those specifically that use it as an evil, such as the lizard group, the Target incident, the few members of ISIS (less knowledge of them on my part), ect.

I know there are some people out there to benefit, but taking down somebodies website, service, ect. Is not an okay way about it in my eyes.

If you can enlighten me on positives of people specifically in this field then tell me. I am not talking about all hackers.

I think he was talking about a network red team, of any caliber. Of course I can't speak for him, but that's the way I seen it. So, different than what you were talking about.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

I think its funny the guy on facebook blaiming us for doing it :D

LOL its a conspiracy plotted by Steve to make all other caraudio forums obsolete

already doing it without a conspiracy :D well i go back and forth with CarAudio.com on the Alexa rankings but hey they got the advantage of that name on their side. If i owned that domain name it would be a wrap. All the other car audio websites been eating our dust for years. :)

but seriously i don't have nothing to do with whatever is going on out there.....and that cat dance thing is the lolerilla's haha

That site sucks gorilla nuts

Archived