Need help.. Nissan 300zx speaker issues

Beanz

I don't know why the hell Bose puts four wires on their speakers, but I'd just bypass the factory amplifier.

Right? The only way this is going to work is either you replace the factory Bose speakers with new factory Bose speakers, replace the factory amp with an aftermarket amp, bypass the factory amp and go straight into the headunit, either way you will still need to run new speaker wires to each location.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay so we figured it out.. The actual speakers have a enclosure in each speaker with its own internal amplifier hence the four wires two for power and two for signal wire.. Now your just better off just feeding new speaker wire to the speakers because u get little to no output from the stereo running it off the factory wiring. So we had to run speaker wires to the speaker and then to the deck. Yeah talk about a pain in the ass lol hope this helps someone

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Okay so we figured it out.. The actual speakers have a enclosure in each speaker with its own internal amplifier hence the four wires two for power and two for signal wire.. Now your just better off just feeding new speaker wire to the speakers because u get little to no output from the stereo running it off the factory wiring. So we had to run speaker wires to the speaker and then to the deck. Yeah talk about a pain in the ass lol hope this helps someone

Glad you figured this out.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived