Itouch Jailbreak (hacks) Pictures

what jailbreaking program did you use? what firmware you on? and why does your touch say iphone :D

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

what jailbreaking program did you use? what firmware you on? and why does your touch say iphone :D

Using iJailBreak 0.6

my iTouch is on 1.1.4

Its says iPhone because that was a wallpaper the theme included in the package, i only use a specific theme i dont use all the others really.

06 SCION tC

its really not hacked, just jailbroken with themes. when you get linux on it it might be considered hacked :P

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i miss my touch :( had it in my hoodie while taking a piss and it dropped in the toilet :(

ouch :( i dropped my iphone the other day getting out of the car and almost cried (not really)

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

its considered a hack though.

But yes, I tried putting NES on there but couldnt find the files for it so.. I couldnt get it on there to work.

I love my touch though. sorry about the toilet dude.. that sucks...

I dropped my ipod video in a large tub of dry ice.. i didnt know till i realized i didnt have my ipod in my shirt pocket.. last time i do that..

06 SCION tC