DC level 5 wiring

Ok so i have 8 gauge wiring and im wiring the dual ohm parellel so final impediance is 1 ohm (sub rests at 2 ohms). However, There is no way I can fit 8 gauge to wire in parelell. I will have 3500 watts going to the sub am I suppose to use 16 gauge then? I would have hought DC would have made larger holes for larger cable since the sub can handle so much power... am i doing something wrong??

Front Mids/Tweeters: Focal K2 POWER

Rear Deck Mids: Focal 165ca

Subwoofer: (1) DC Level 5 15"

Highs/Mids Amp: Mosconi Gladen One 120.4

Monoblock: DC 3.5K

Headunit: Kenwood Excelon DNN990HD

Batteries: Optima Yellow Top (hood), Kinetik HC600 (trunk), XS Power D3100 (trunk)

Car: Accord '08 Coupe... terrible trunk shape : ' (

want to make sure i understand how your would setup wiring parellel with distrobution block. Positive from amp into distro block then two wires out, one to first positive terminal on first coil and second to second positive terminal on second coil. Then repeat with another distroblock for negative. is that right?

Batteries: Optima Yellow Top (hood), Kinetik HC600 (trunk), XS Power D3100 (trunk)

yup. And most monoblock amps have 2 sets of speaker outputs. You could also use those and just run wires for each sub.

And it doesn't have to be a distro block. A bolt and some ring terminals will do just fine.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Whaat , didn't know you could do that :) so use a positive output for each coil from the amp and it will wire in parelell and same with negative? :o .. I'm using a DC 3.5K.

Yup! Makes it pretty simple.

You made my day man, I'm such a noob! thanks!!! I must ask though, is there any downside from using the amp vs power distro block?

I used 4 of these to wire 2 d2 subs to 2ohms running 8g wire. As Mr skippy stated, distro blocks work great

http://www.ebay.com/itm/350326608236?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

$_12.JPG

Pic looks like crap. but here is my temp setup
20140826_200129-1_zpsfxkhauan.jpg

Archived