Sundown Audio

Lightning Audio install INFO (i cheated to win and have the balls to come ask install questions here)

Clayton Lambert

i got half a mind to re-buy another 1000 watt lighting amp JUST to give it away to someone who deserves it. It might cost me a couple hundred but i don't care. I did this to make someone happy and all it did was make me pissed off.

Amp Test Tuesday video's aren't my highest viewed by a long shot...so even though i DO, do this for views, i really love giving stuff away too.

Like you said before I'd be satisfied if he manned up and gave it to someone deserving. Someone just starting out and or someone trying to learn. All around he just proved to be a douchebag

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

i got half a mind to re-buy another 1000 watt lighting amp JUST to give it away to someone who deserves it. It might cost me a couple hundred but i don't care. I did this to make someone happy and all it did was make me pissed off.

Amp Test Tuesday video's aren't my highest viewed by a long shot...so even though i DO, do this for views, i really love giving stuff away too.

Fkn steve, contest gets boned and he's just mad he couldn't give someone (deserving) a free amp :D

HAHAHA OP what a fucking tool! I would love to see pics of this dudes build haha... DUCT TAPE!

AQ3500.1
15" Fi SP4
1/0 Knuconceptz Power/Ground

1/0 Sky High Big 3 Upgrade
Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
XS Power D1200 Underhood

Intimidator Gel In Trunk

CES 250A Alternator

So the kid worked smart not hard to get the answer. No skin off my nose. Fix the ability to exploit or change the "rules" and move on.

Really I'd rather see this kid win than someone who already has a 5,000$ system. That's one of the big things that always bugged me about audio contests is the thought that I'd be rooting for someone to win who had absolutely nothing, or some walmart junk to win something nice.

Really I'd rather see this kid win than someone who already has a 5,000$ system. That's one of the big things that always bugged me about audio contests is the thought that I'd be rooting for someone to win who had absolutely nothing, or some walmart junk to win something nice.

^^^^^^^^

2010 Focus coupe- 8 12" wall. 157.5@46hz

2016 Focus ST - SQ build.

Archived