Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i swear all canadians are not like this.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

 

Posted

I feel like if he's creating multiple accounts, he's obviously looking for attention. A simple ban on all accounts won't stop him from coming back, even though his presence is clearly not wanted. I realize IP ban isn't the ultimate answer, especially for a guy that knows his way around a computer which this guy seems to.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Fucking jackass. You do understand you aren't funny right?

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

See this is why we cant have nice stuff. Someone always has to fuck it up or try to cheat cuz they are more important than anyone else

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Posted

The funniest part is this guy has nothing better to do. He should put some of that effort into looking for a job

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4092 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...