zZZzzzSnooze Posted September 2, 2014 Report Posted September 2, 2014 I think I messed up bad this time, Damn... Crossing the line is putting it vary vary lightly, I went miles cross the line! I'm not going to say a thing tell things cool down. I'll post later of what just happened.
OrionStang Posted September 2, 2014 Report Posted September 2, 2014 SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Tecomah Posted September 2, 2014 Report Posted September 2, 2014 In for a clusterfuck? 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
thefourth Posted September 2, 2014 Report Posted September 2, 2014 Cool thread bro make another Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do thatI can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream. oh lawd.
Noel989 Posted September 2, 2014 Report Posted September 2, 2014 Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
zZZzzzSnooze Posted September 2, 2014 Author Report Posted September 2, 2014 clusterfuck, is still putting it lightly. In for a clusterfuck?
zZZzzzSnooze Posted September 2, 2014 Author Report Posted September 2, 2014 This is a derailment & landing on mars.... That bad. This is the KING of all Back fires, Yeah it is really really that bad!
GorillaFIngeRs Posted September 2, 2014 Report Posted September 2, 2014 Coolest story I've ever heard... Please tell it again! His name says it all! AQ3500.115" Fi SP41/0 Knuconceptz Power/Ground 1/0 Sky High Big 3 UpgradePioneer AVH-4200NEXXS Power D1200 Underhood Intimidator Gel In Trunk CES 250A Alternator
zZZzzzSnooze Posted September 2, 2014 Author Report Posted September 2, 2014 Troll unless info I shouldn't, I'll be the most hated Troll on this Forum. I'll say no more.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.