WyattWade11 Posted September 3, 2014 Report Posted September 3, 2014 Where can i find a dc lvl 4 m1 recone kit? need one cheap
Jhunt94 Posted September 3, 2014 Report Posted September 3, 2014 Did you try contacting DC? 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
WyattWade11 Posted September 3, 2014 Author Report Posted September 3, 2014 Did you try contacting DC? No not yet. Why? would they give me a deal?
GSanders17 Posted September 3, 2014 Report Posted September 3, 2014 You need to contact them since they may be the only people you can get a recone from. I have no experience with dc so I could be wrong but that is where I would start.
Kyblack76 Posted September 3, 2014 Report Posted September 3, 2014 I know this will sound odd.... and a bit strange. But, if your looking for a DC recone kit.. i would start, by contacting DC. If you need me to retype this. Let me know. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
will77530 Posted September 3, 2014 Report Posted September 3, 2014 give us a call man we will gladly take care of you =) 855 775 3299
@Tripleb451 Posted September 4, 2014 Report Posted September 4, 2014 From what I have heard about them, they are very reasonable. I agree on starting with DC. Refs 15 so far skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.