Tim Hortans cup size scam! XL and L are the same!

Phaeton

I never buy the XL anyways, after they changed the cup sizes. The new "XL" size they added was taller but it wasn't thicker, in fact, the lid for the XL and L are the same, so I figured they just added some length to the bottom of the L to the make new XL, which obviously wasn't much.

The Tango Hotel has changed a lot over the the last few years...

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

It's really only the tip of the iceberg for the shady behind the scenes stuff they do and I'm sure it's the same way at any fast-food restaurant.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

It's really only the tip of the iceberg for the shady behind the scenes stuff they do and I'm sure it's the same way at any fast-food restaurant.

Like I said, TH has changed a great deal over that last few years...

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

health standards has gone down wayyy lots. i got a coffee with my friend and the same spoon was used to stir the last 3 coffes, then mine, then my friends. not a big deal but i seen the tips of the Philippeno women's fingers go INTO each coffee, then she quickly rinsed off the spoon under water and to get all the coffee off faster she stroked the spoon with her bare hands, scratched her head and reached into the doughnut case and handed my friends doughnut with her bare hands. After that me and my friend was looking at each other like what the fuck... and there she is handling money... with unwashed hands. Money is incredibly dirty, and she just did all of that. holy shit.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

health standards has gone down wayyy lots. i got a coffee with my friend and the same spoon was used to stir the last 3 coffes, then mine, then my friends. not a big deal but i seen the tips of the Philippeno women's fingers go INTO each coffee, then she quickly rinsed off the spoon under water and to get all the coffee off faster she stroked the spoon with her bare hands, scratched her head and reached into the doughnut case and handed my friends doughnut with her bare hands. After that me and my friend was looking at each other like what the fuck... and there she is handling money... with unwashed hands. Money is incredibly dirty, and she just did all of that. holy shit.

Because most people don't give a fuck, and to past work place health and safety you just take the inspector out to lunch and give him a rub.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

The cleanliness is going to be a based on the store thing you have to remember every store has a different staff and some just flat out don't give a Fuck. They are actually supposed to wear gloves and put on a new pair for every customer. My girls store is clean as a whistle do to the fact she is a clean freak and she cleans the whole store due to being on midnights. She was commended by the health inspector for how clean she keeps the store the lady told her she has never seen a store so clean.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived