He was being sarcastic

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

well i didn't want to be an asshole, but it seems that you do. you don't have to be a bitch about it, now do ya? i really don't want to lower myself to your immature standards, so I'll digress with that. i admitted i was wrong about the capacitors at least, now i just have to research further the compositions of other components to see about them as well. why do you have to act like an asshole aboit it anyway? and i appreciated the condolence, but if it was sarcasm then .... yeah.

i. Not sure stopping the spread of misinformation from a half wit is being a bitch but I'll give you one more chance

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

well i didn't want to be an asshole, but it seems that you do. you don't have to be a bitch about it, now do ya? i really don't want to lower myself to your immature standards, so I'll digress with that. i admitted i was wrong about the capacitors at least, now i just have to research further the compositions of other components to see about them as well. why do you have to act like an asshole aboit it anyway? and i appreciated the condolence, but if it was sarcasm then .... yeah.

Calm down man its not that serious.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

:popcorn::peepwall:

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Does the shoe fit? We tried to explain to you and you argued. Younreap what you sow

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

and you call me a fuckin half-wit because i was mistaken? what the fuck is that, man? you aint gotta be a douche about it. goddamn.

Just go easy, man. You're in a no-win sitch at the moment. Just assume the collective knowledge here is greater than your own and you'll be fine. It's ok to be wrong. It's not ok to be hard headed and closed minded.

People on this forum (and others) like things like facts and proof as opposed to conjecture and hearsay. If you had a parts list and schematic of different amps with metallurgy of the comparable components proving, in fact, that they were identical... I guarantee you this conversation would have gone in a different direction. But you don't. So it didn't.

Archived