hufan1112 Posted September 8, 2014 Report Posted September 8, 2014 I've recently purchased a 15 inch Diamond audio sub. Specs call for a 4.5 cu ft box for ported. I want to build a L-Port for the back of my tahoe. Room isn't the issue obviously. I was wondering if anyone could give me the dimensions for each piece I need cut. Thanks!
Joe X Posted September 9, 2014 Report Posted September 9, 2014 The exact model of the sub and the amp have to be known, also, what do you listen.
juan777 Posted September 9, 2014 Report Posted September 9, 2014 Tell Joe your max dimensions dude. Can't help unless we have all the details The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
hufan1112 Posted September 9, 2014 Author Report Posted September 9, 2014 The sub is a diamond tx152 and I don't have an amp yet. All I know is that the ported Box needs to be 4.5 cu ft. Sorry I'm not the best at building boxes
reedal Posted September 9, 2014 Report Posted September 9, 2014 He needs to know your max height, width, and depth for your Tahoe. Then he can help with designing a box for you. SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
Joe X Posted September 9, 2014 Report Posted September 9, 2014 The sub is a diamond tx152 and I don't have an amp yet. All I know is that the ported Box needs to be 4.5 cu ft. Sorry I'm not the best at building boxes Need a link to a manual or spec sheet for the sub.
hufan1112 Posted September 10, 2014 Author Report Posted September 10, 2014 the cu ft is actually 2.75 . i couldnt find anythign online but i got a sheet and would be happy to answer any questions. And like ive said, size is no matte, because there is plenty of room
reedal Posted September 10, 2014 Report Posted September 10, 2014 Nvm. Good luck SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
Joe X Posted September 10, 2014 Report Posted September 10, 2014 the cu ft is actually 2.75 . i couldnt find anythign online but i got a sheet and would be happy to answer any questions. And like ive said, size is no matte, because there is plenty of room Just picture or scan the sheet, I have the same issue, there seems not to be any in depth information on it, wrong box or amp or settings could harm the sub.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.