Jump to content

sundown vs crescendo component


Scott Ward

Recommended Posts

Posted

Im looking for insight in these two. Whatever set i get will be going in the front doors of my ram an a 4 ch. With around 75 to 100 rms. Truck has two e10s ports if that helps any. It will be the crescendo cz 6.5 vs the sa 6.5s. I can get the crescendos now or should i wait and go with the sundowns. I really like sundowns subs

Posted

might want to remove this before a mod see's this. No Vs threads, to correct the issue yourself this is going to get locked

Im looking for insight in these two. Whatever set i get will be going in the front doors of my ram an a 4 ch. With around 75 to 100 rms. Truck has two e10s ports if that helps any. It will be the crescendo cz 6.5 vs the sa 6.5s. I can get the crescendos now or should i wait and go with the sundowns. I really like sundowns subs

2002 chevy avalanche

Currently have:

2 dc xl 18

set of T2652-s

scv-6k

Ct sounds 75.4

270a mechman

xp3000

d3400

Wanted:

saz 200.4

Second set of T2652-s

D3100's

deadner

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1556 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...