Should I Or Not, Estimates For Damage From Break In?

well i have my est. from the audio shop to replace/fix what they did audio wise, total for audio is $2709.36 lol and my replacement alt, is going to run $704.47... and ill have my est tommrow on the rear and side door damage...

this kid is fucked :lol: $3413.83

Edited by mrwigglezdj

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well i have my est. from the audio shop to replace/fix what they did audio wise, total for audio is $2709.36 lol and my replacement alt, is going to run $704.47... and ill have my est tommrow on the rear and side door damage...

teach them a lesson :mad:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i say rape the insurace company for every penny there alway quick to call you if your payments late but take forever to send you money then they drop you for doing there job but i know how it feal to wake up amillion times a nite just to make sure the rims are still on the car affraid to walk to the car going to work at like 3am or looking out the window everytime some one drives by slow or with bass get your money from whoever

HEY THIEVES AND HATERS ARE YOU BIGGEST FANS TREET THEM LIKE YOU DO THE REST!!

16 12" re re's

8 O2 AUDIO 6 1/2''

4 10'' EV'S

2 RD AUDIO 1750.1

6 MAXRATE BATTS

12 WHELEN STROBES

22'' TIS 07

sexyhoopty2.jpg

i say rape the insurace company for every penny there alway quick to call you if your payments late but take forever to send you money then they drop you for doing there job but i know how it feal to wake up amillion times a nite just to make sure the rims are still on the car affraid to walk to the car going to work at like 3am or looking out the window everytime some one drives by slow or with bass get your money from whoever

did you read the thread?

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

How did the alt get messed up and does this mean that your gonna upgrade in system to even bigger and badder

Edited by Aaron813

well, the alt, "when they cut my power wires and snatched them out of the amps, they allowed the power wires to ground out, shorting out 2 batts and in return shorted out the alt" ;)

and that alt is just one alt, supposed to be nates biggest badest alt that he can possibly make by hand....

i am upgradeing, if i can get cash out of the kid,or his parrents , esp 3-4grand ill be buying a new work van and keeping on with my beater for comps, and adding alot more to it, like a 2nd memphis mojo 2500 and another kicker 850.4 and 16 more 6.5s for 32 total , neion under body lights so i can enter into the glow offs as well as the bass boxing/race.... and maybe some 18s for the van to sit on lol.... fuck the paint i like the beat look.... keeps it a sleeper

Edited by mrwigglezdj

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i messed up i only read the first post but yea charge everything to the kid

HEY THIEVES AND HATERS ARE YOU BIGGEST FANS TREET THEM LIKE YOU DO THE REST!!

16 12" re re's

8 O2 AUDIO 6 1/2''

4 10'' EV'S

2 RD AUDIO 1750.1

6 MAXRATE BATTS

12 WHELEN STROBES

22'' TIS 07

sexyhoopty2.jpg

well, the alt, "when they cut my power wires and snatched them out of the amps, they allowed the power wires to ground out, shorting out 2 batts and in return shorted out the alt" ;)

and that alt is just one alt, supposed to be nates biggest badest alt that he can possibly make by hand....

This could work out very very well for you