Well one of my friends Joey wanted some beat after he heard my 15. We was gonna put some orion xtr 10's in it but, they didn't fit without having to keep the seat folded down. So I got him to do one ten in a sealed box. I took him to my buddy's shop and he bought a Interfire 10 and a db drive 8 guage wiring kit. I got him a sealed box for it at the pawnshop for $20. Then I sold him a Sony Xplode 250 watt amp to power it and it does well since the sub is 700 watts. The sub is a dual four ohm so I ran one coil to one channel and the other coil to the other channel on the 2 channel amp. I ran the wires for free cause he's hooked me up with free food from where he works. Well here's some pics since these pics I have clean up his wires since then and he's beatin for one ten I think it turn out great.

HPIM1540.jpg

HPIM1541.jpg

HPIM1542.jpg

It in the back firing forward so its not real visible because the jeep is a soft top.

HPIM1543.jpg

HPIM1544.jpg

Strong little amp for 250 watts.

HPIM1545.jpg

HPIM1546.jpg

The nice beatin ten.

HPIM1547.jpg

HPIM1549.jpg

A couple vids, if you see a person in the second or third vid its Joey the guy who I installed it for.

th_HPIM1550.jpg

th_HPIM1551.jpg

th_HPIM1552.jpg

What yall think for my real first install on a friends car. He already had the headunit and the speaker bar.

Edited by white_boi_audio

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

nice lil 10 action

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

not bad for the ole jeep, simple and clean

Yep yep he likes it

nice lil 10 action

Yeah its beatin for one Ten, I think he will get tired of it and want two ten's and then Imma chime in and sell him some.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

No one likes the little Jeep beat install I did? Any words of advice or anything for me?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

nice install. I would zip tie the wires and clean em up but good clean install

I have cleaned them up since then but there wasn't a whole lot I could do he likes to show it off so he turns it around like in the pics above or he tilts in back so people can see the subwoofer. Thanks he likes it, thats all that matters to me.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"