lifted08tahoe Posted September 12, 2014 Report Posted September 12, 2014 Does anyone around Jacksonville Florida know how to build an enclosure or know someone who can?? I'm not getting any of these shops around here to do it. Its just a ported box for two Fi ssd 12's.
hispls Posted September 12, 2014 Report Posted September 12, 2014 You might check out FloridaSPL forum. I'm pretty sure there's a couple box builders who post there.
lifted08tahoe Posted September 12, 2014 Author Report Posted September 12, 2014 Thank you for the reply. I'm going to go look into that now!
lifted08tahoe Posted September 12, 2014 Author Report Posted September 12, 2014 You might check out FloridaSPL forum. I'm pretty sure there's a couple box builders who post there. Apparently the site has been down for awhile.
Joe X Posted September 12, 2014 Report Posted September 12, 2014 Does anyone around Jacksonville Florida know how to build an enclosure or know someone who can?? I'm not getting any of these shops around here to do it. Its just a ported box for two Fi ssd 12's. Just go to home depot and get your wood cut to spec for free, wood glue, drywall/MDF screws and a borrowed jigsaw and drill is all you need. If you manage to get a quote for that box you will find out that it will probably be as costly if not more than one of those subs you have.
Katt Posted September 12, 2014 Report Posted September 12, 2014 Does anyone around Jacksonville Florida know how to build an enclosure or know someone who can?? I'm not getting any of these shops around here to do it. Its just a ported box for two Fi ssd 12's. Just go to home depot and get your wood cut to spec for free, wood glue, drywall/MDF screws and a borrowed jigsaw and drill is all you need. If you manage to get a quote for that box you will find out that it will probably be as costly if not more than one of those subs you have. Wouldnt have anyone cut it...generally they screw up and cut it too short or too long. And you're stuck with shit pieces.I know raptormans from florida, but not sure how far from Jacksonville. And the people from Jacksonville or close by, cant remember there names on here. They may be willing to help. Jason and Timmy and Jeff are the only 3 I can think of. *06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500* *91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*
Joe X Posted September 12, 2014 Report Posted September 12, 2014 If you talk and tip the guy doing the job I'm pretty sure you will get decent cuts most of the times, many people have done it that way on here and succeeded.
lifted08tahoe Posted September 12, 2014 Author Report Posted September 12, 2014 I've heard of people getting home depot to do it I'm just worried about it coming out *****d up. I really wish I knew people down here. I just moved to Jacksonville about two months ago just to go to Tulsa Welding School.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.