Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Old School RF Power HX2 15"s!


Deeznutz

Recommended Posts

Posted

WOW!!!!! now thats a trip down memory lane right there! I remember buying 2 of them Coustic 12's buy one get on free from circuit city back in day I loved them 69 bucks too could beat that!

can i ask wtf your talking about?

OP posts a RF sub, and you wanna chat about what? lol.. .......

I like apples, crawling out a broken window,.......... marshmello, i wanna ride a pony

look at the pictures then read his post then delete your ignorant ass post!
Posted

WOW!!!!! now thats a trip down memory lane right there! I remember buying 2 of them Coustic 12's buy one get on free from circuit city back in day I loved them 69 bucks too could beat that!

can i ask wtf your talking about?

OP posts a RF sub, and you wanna chat about what? lol.. .......

I like apples, crawling out a broken window,.......... marshmello, i wanna ride a pony

Did you miss the four 12" bright yellow coustic subs? Because it seems like you missed the four 12" bright yellow coustic subs.

Posted

I love the old school fosgate stuff myself. I have 4 15" RFR2215 Power DVC series and 2 RFR 15's that are single coil 4ohm but same motor in a original Rockford Fosgate box for the time. Not doing anything with those 2 at the moment.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4973 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...