TaylorFade Posted September 13, 2014 Report Posted September 13, 2014 I can't speak for Tony, but I assume his distortion detection is probably just looking for harmonics. Brazilians just happen to be "noisy". Quote
Kyblack76 Posted September 13, 2014 Report Posted September 13, 2014 I did PM Tony. He is busy but,..... maybe he can chime in. Someone needs to send him one of "those" boards..... Would be fun to see what happens. Quote SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
flwatersaver Posted September 13, 2014 Author Report Posted September 13, 2014 looks like a plan to set the gain. At this point i will just have to move the VU Din lead to to my CT 125.4 that runs my 6.5's Quote My selling FeedbackBuild log - Blazer C pillar wall, Two DC Audio 3.5k'sTEAM PSI
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.