2004 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer

Hey guys im having a hard time finding the right wiring harness to put a radio in my vehicle.

maybe someone has some real experience with thie thing.

i bought this harness

http://www.amazon.com/Metra-70-5700-Wiring-Harness-Speaker/dp/B0002BEVRK/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1410727993&sr=1-1&keywords=Metra+70-5700+Radio+Wiring+Harness+for+Ford+Prem+Snd+98-Up+Power%2F4+Speaker

not even close to fitting

so i checked the link chode provided in the sticky and this looks like the plugs right here

http://metraonline.com/part/71-5520-1

but these are to replace the oem wiring not add in an aftermarket radio

so anyone know which one i need. i have steering controls id like to keep as well as a dvd system. or am i gonna lose all that with the new radio?

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I have one but t doesn't have the steering wheel controls, look under the WTT and For Sale section i have it posted in there

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187019-un-used-wiring-harness-that-fits-a-ton-of-years-and-models-wtt-or-sell/#entry2817939

Don't really want anything for it so if you want it its yours,if you wanna go e me something for it cool if not cool, I don't need it so at least it'll get used

Damn just realized it says up to 03 explorers

Yeah lol the one I bought looks like that minus the rca. I wish that one would work. if it did I'd get it right now. I just don't wanna get another harness and it don't work

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

What are you doing up in here?

Trying to get new radio to pay nice with my stock systems like Steering wheel controls and the dad system

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Talk to Billiam dude. Or pm ray. Even though that pains me.

Maybe Billiam. A seasoned installer for sure. That's my thought.

That's what I'm thinking. Was hoping a seasoned installer would see this lol.

But I'll pm him and see what he says. I'll get it running. Trying to sey it up for when the amp comes in

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Archived