ModestDb Posted September 15, 2014 Author Report Posted September 15, 2014 Mine goes CD, Aux then Tuner but yes. The video I've been talking about showed me how to turn on Aux and how to switch the source to Aux. I guess I haven't been clear on that. I've been going through the sources and setting it to Aux before trying all this stuff. Nothing has worked so far. 4 American Bass VFL 8" at 0.5 ohm Soundstream Tarantula 3000.1D at 0.5 ohm 32 hz ported box designed by Mark at Car Audio Fabrications XS D1200 secondary with Stinger isolator
SIDE SHOW Posted September 15, 2014 Report Posted September 15, 2014 do you have the manuel for your deck? does it say that jack on the back is for a wired remote (steering wheel controls) OR A 3.5MM AUX INPUT. SOZ I DONT HAVE THIS MODEL DECK
islandpride684 Posted September 17, 2014 Report Posted September 17, 2014 The input you are trying to use is meant for SWC, its not an aux input, like sideshow said, you are gonna need that cable CD-RB10 or the 20....and plus if the AUX setting is in off you won't be able to select it as an option...I would just upgrade to a better deck...js Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.