DrewJones Posted September 16, 2014 Report Posted September 16, 2014 I love fosgate amps. I'm actually gonna ditch my DD m3b for a t2500bdcp when I find one. Idk if you see power/gain lose on that one. But the RF amp will most definitely sound better. TEAM SOUTH Bassahaulic Productions The ONLY Bright Atlantic Blue DiamondBoxx L Drew Jones Bassahaulic Productions 4 SSA ZCON 15"s 2 Sundown SCV-6000's 6 AGM G31's 161.6 @ 40Hz Outlaw 159.8 @ 36Hz Legal ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
GSanders17 Posted September 17, 2014 Report Posted September 17, 2014 I suspect alittle loss but I'm not trying to put up numbers and I would agree about the sound quality
SIDE SHOW Posted September 17, 2014 Report Posted September 17, 2014 i'll take the dd off ya hands lol
SlamminBeats Posted September 17, 2014 Report Posted September 17, 2014 I love fosgate amps. I'm actually gonna ditch my DD m3b for a t2500bdcp when I find one. Idk if you see power/gain lose on that one. But the RF amp will most definitely sound better. thats a bold statement.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.