fucking beautiful, liking the battery bank too, good reserve if you wanna play for a while with the car off.

Yeah, plus for some reason the alternator isnt charging at idle. :( Supposedly a conflict with the factory voltage reg in the PCM. With the old setup and two Optimas, the voltage would drop so low at idle the engine would start to shake and misfire. It was nuts.

We might be trying a smaller pulley on it to get it to work correctly.

Is there any room to mod up some sort of intake tube from the procharger to somewhere in front of the engine bay, or even down low in the bumper? That intake cone is in the hottest spot in the engine bay, right above the headers. Everything looks great, but high IAT kills HP, especially on boosted vehicles.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Is there any room to mod up some sort of intake tube from the procharger to somewhere in front of the engine bay, or even down low in the bumper? That intake cone is in the hottest spot in the engine bay, right above the headers. Everything looks great, but high IAT kills HP, especially on boosted vehicles.

Thought the same thing!!! There isnt a whole lot of room anywhere else for it. You could make a 180* bend back towards the fron near the fender, but then the filter would just sit right there, nowhere else for it to go really. So it would only be a few inches from where it is, but have a hard bend right after it as well, which wouldnt be great either. the headers are ceramic coated so they hold the heat in pretty good and keep bay temps down pretty good. wrapping them and/or building a shield might be in the plans though.

Thought the same thing!!! There isnt a whole lot of room anywhere else for it. You could make a 180* bend back towards the fron near the fender, but then the filter would just sit right there, nowhere else for it to go really. So it would only be a few inches from where it is, but have a hard bend right after it as well, which wouldnt be great either. the headers are ceramic coated so they hold the heat in pretty good and keep bay temps down pretty good. wrapping them and/or building a shield might be in the plans though.

Yeah it looks tight in there. I'd recommend some sort of heat shield, wrapping is bad. Truck is tits though, man.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Awesome work man!

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived