damn, I had T-Mobile for a like 8 years and didn't have any issue till the last 2 years, then went to sprint and hated that even more now im with Verizon. I pay $207 for 10gb 2 phones and 1 ipad. I hate paying that much. Seems like AT&T have better rates and are one of the top dogs.

Holy $258!

I had T-Mobile and really I guess it depends on how coverage is in your area.. I had T-Mobile forever and had TERRIBLE server where I live and had no luck at all getting more than a 2G signal for data. I switched to Verizon over a year ago and for 2 Lines and what started at 2GB data turned into 5GB for just calling and talking to somebody they gave us a free gig every now and then.. My bill is around $147. But I get great reception and 4G LTE out in the middle of nowhere.

'97 Explorer
2 Sundown SA 15's

SQ 2200D

Kinetik KHC1800 (Front)

Kinetik KHC 2000 (Back)

KnuKonceptz 1/0 OFC

130A Alt + Big 3

God I love t mobile. Although kinda pricey I pay like 200 a month but is unlimited everything for 2 lines

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Depends on the area...in large cities 4G LTE all the time. Once I'm away from the city I'm lucky to get 3G. Go to Tennessee and get in the hills...nothing lol. I've had t-mobile for almost 10 years. 5GB data and unlimited talk/text for $82 month

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

T-Mobile is the worst phone company ever. ...of all time. OF ALL TIME!!!

True, I do live in Mississippi- but How in the world do I have repeated dropped calls IN TOWN with full service? It isn't my phone. It is the coverage. I've been through every bit of check this, check that, call T-Mobile, on and on.

And before I say it is just where I live- it isn't. It is everywhere I go (and I travel a good bit for work). The entire state of Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, Memphis TN, Denver CO, Florida panhandle, you name it. I've always had awful service with T-Mobile. And let's not even talk about data coverage- that 4G means squat.

It is a company phone, so there isn't much I can do about it. I've had AT&T as well as Verizon. The wife has Verizon now. AT&T was pretty poor- Verizon is GREAT. And how in the world is your bill so high???

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived