This weekend I went on a date, blah blah blah, we went through the walmart parking lot seen a kid I thought I knew from school and the girl i was with was like turn around and go see what he's doing, so we pull up I roll down my window and go "westlake, sup MUTHA FUKAAAAAAAAA" being a jackass and she goes.. "thats not him" I'm like ahh shit so I took off, look back two people are following me, one in a ford ranger, one in an 08 civic. So i'm like fuck, I don't have anything in my vehicle to defend myself with, so we were going 60 around the back of the mall trying to get away from these fuckers, they kept going through the parking spaces trying to block me off I got out of the mall area and hit up the main drag, we're side by side in the four lane going through town, I squeezed through traffic got him stuck so I'm like ok we're done then, nooooo he goes into the other lanes and passes them, so we're going to a friends house that lives in this culdasack type deal, so I'm boogying he gets side by side with me again im in the right lane he's screaming shit out the window, my turn comes up, boom I make a right he goes straight, so now I'm in straight up residential area, Im going 50 down this hill to get him off my tail and here the fucker comes again, so I make it to this kids house on the dead end, I pull in his driveway, took my girl to his garage and made her lock the door, run back outside and I'm like "what the fuck is your problem?" he goes on and on about me saying shit, I told him I thought I seen a friend and I yelled whatever to him and it turns out it was the right kid I was yelling at, and he's still acting hard like "man I thought you were saying shit I was ready to beat ass" I mean who the fuck goes after someone for 3 words being said and he wasnt even around the kid I seen, I hate hardasses.

Fuck it, I talked to my dad, when I turn 18 I'm getting my concealed weapon permit, I'm not going to deal with these hardass rich boy faggots who think they own the world because I know if I would have hopped out of the truck with a gun the fucker wouldn't have been running his mouth then he would be apologizing for my inconvenience.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

This weekend I went on a date, blah blah blah, we went through the walmart parking lot seen a kid I thought I knew from school and the girl i was with was like turn around and go see what he's doing, so we pull up I roll down my window and go "westlake, sup MUTHA FUKAAAAAAAAA" being a jackass and she goes.. "thats not him" I'm like ahh shit so I took off, look back two people are following me, one in a ford ranger, one in an 08 civic. So i'm like fuck, I don't have anything in my vehicle to defend myself with, so we were going 60 around the back of the mall trying to get away from these fuckers, they kept going through the parking spaces trying to block me off I got out of the mall area and hit up the main drag, we're side by side in the four lane going through town, I squeezed through traffic got him stuck so I'm like ok we're done then, nooooo he goes into the other lanes and passes them, so we're going to a friends house that lives in this culdasack type deal, so I'm boogying he gets side by side with me again im in the right lane he's screaming shit out the window, my turn comes up, boom I make a right he goes straight, so now I'm in straight up residential area, Im going 50 down this hill to get him off my tail and here the fucker comes again, so I make it to this kids house on the dead end, I pull in his driveway, took my girl to his garage and made her lock the door, run back outside and I'm like "what the fuck is your problem?" he goes on and on about me saying shit, I told him I thought I seen a friend and I yelled whatever to him and it turns out it was the right kid I was yelling at, and he's still acting hard like "man I thought you were saying shit I was ready to beat ass" I mean who the fuck goes after someone for 3 words being said and he wasnt even around the kid I seen, I hate hardasses.

Fuck it, I talked to my dad, when I turn 18 I'm getting my concealed weapon permit, I'm not going to deal with these hardass rich boy faggots who think they own the world because I know if I would have hopped out of the truck with a gun the fucker wouldn't have been running his mouth then he would be apologizing for my inconvenience.

I would of beat his ass before you left the parking lot.

Car-96 blazer 4 door

Amp- Us-Amps M2D2

Front stage- Infinity Reference Comps 6.5

Subs- Undecided open to all offers and opinions

You had to have it all

Have you had enough

You greedy little bastard

You get what deserved

When all is said and done

I will be the one

To leave you in your misery and hate what you have become

Great idea, with 20 other jocks from the same school stranding around lol

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

times a zillion

but tellthem not all at once but one at a time.

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

you cant get a concealed permit till 21

Fuck, you serious? I swore it was 18

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Dont matter how many is standing around. Fight like man dont run like a bitch.

Car-96 blazer 4 door

Amp- Us-Amps M2D2

Front stage- Infinity Reference Comps 6.5

Subs- Undecided open to all offers and opinions

You had to have it all

Have you had enough

You greedy little bastard

You get what deserved

When all is said and done

I will be the one

To leave you in your misery and hate what you have become

Dont matter how many is standing around. Fight like man dont run like a bitch.

You obviously got more muscle than brain :rolleyes: I'm not a fighter to begin with, but if its something thats gotta be done, its gotta be done. One on one, lets talk, but it sure as hell wasn't going to be a one on one...

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Sounds like the guy just decided to be a dick....but Im not feelin the whole weapon thing....definitely think that anything can be sorted out by talkin to each other....but dont get me wrong, if it comes down to it, and there not willin to talk, then fuck it, kick some ass. Weapons tend to lead to a worse position than your already in ya know?

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco