Jump to content

A Letter From A Fan To Beast


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm gonna be honest, I have never even heard of waters and sons car audio...EVER!!!! Much less them having the "loudest cars in FL" You are topdog in your game righ now, so people are naturally going to try and provoke you into coming down to battle them. Thnk about it this way, even if you wre to have come down there and whooped their ass, itwold bring a huge crowd to their shop. Sounds like they are doing it or publicity, cause I doubt they aregoing to be a success with all the sht talking their doing.

I never heard of them either. They never said where they are from exactly because Florida is huge. I'm not scared of a good battle, it's only music and if I lose then i have to go back to the lab. I've had other emails about battling but they've been more cool about it. Who knows what's going through their heads and hopefully if I go to Florida this year, they can come bring their toys but in a fun way about it.

Posted

Yea, Ill be there but not to battle anyone just to open the truck up and showcase it!

Hey Beast im from east ny (brooklyn), ive seen you only a few times and your system does kick ass... And EVs rock, im gona put 6 in my whip. Just showing some love..

freddy velez

Posted

I never heard of them either. They never said where they are from exactly because Florida is huge. I'm not scared of a good battle, it's only music and if I lose then i have to go back to the lab. I've had other emails about battling but they've been more cool about it. Who knows what's going through their heads and hopefully if I go to Florida this year, they can come bring their toys but in a fun way about it.

yeah. I can almost pretty much assure you it is a publicity stunt. Just like when a local shop owner in Bradenton tried to get alma gates to bring out her bronco. the more people you get into the parking lot the more likely they are to go in the shop. the more people in the shop the more peole likely to buy something. end of discussion. I am disappointed. When one of my boys said he knew you and you were going to bring the beast down I was pretty excited. Now it's not coming. Guess I will have to make a trip up there to hear it before you raffle it off.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Posted

Hey Beast im from east ny (brooklyn), ive seen you only a few times and your system does kick ass... And EVs rock, im gona put 6 in my whip. Just showing some love..

I appreicate the love. Make sure they cross overed correctly because then it sounds harsh. What kind of car you have and where have you seen my truck? Have you heard the new version? It's 20x better than last years!

Posted

yeah. I can almost pretty much assure you it is a publicity stunt. Just like when a local shop owner in Bradenton tried to get alma gates to bring out her bronco. the more people you get into the parking lot the more likely they are to go in the shop. the more people in the shop the more peole likely to buy something. end of discussion. I am disappointed. When one of my boys said he knew you and you were going to bring the beast down I was pretty excited. Now it's not coming. Guess I will have to make a trip up there to hear it before you raffle it off.

Who ever told you I was coming was correct. I was suppose to at SNB but a close family memeber is having a triple bypass and I need to be there for him. Totally messed up the plans but that's life. You more than welcomed to come up, let me know! NY Native will be there, we were going to meet up out there (not to battle) just to roll together.

Posted

You better go back in all the threads I have written and no where is a quote of me saying I have the great or greatest overall system but it is a good sounding vehicle. I have said I do battles and my preference of style that I battle, don't twist shit up. I didn't say either that he disrespected, all I said is I am amused by the style he took because I don't go challenging strangers like I know them. He said" I better not even step in Florida" Nowhere in any other forums or here have I called anyone out. I battle when its in my face where I can talk shit face to face and back up my shit talking if I have too. Internet call outs is weak. The guy owns a shop and coming at me like a liitle kid. If I wanted to battle ex. Chicken, Meade, Tommy or whoever, it would be at the point of the same show and that's how men do it but not call them out on emails.

i still feel its all in the way you come off, anyone who looks at your videos of your battles or reads your post pertaining to these "battles" you seem to have a chip on your shoulder. YOU HAVE stated that in other post Tommy is the best at what he does steve does what he does and YOU DO WHAT YOU DO, imo thats saying you are the best at whatever you say that your truck does. I honestly dont even pay much attention to it anymore because quite honestly the battle videos are rather annoying.

You have a great vehicle with a very nice install in it, i wont say that you dont, it just feels at times you are ramming it down peoples throat ON THE INTERNET. So what, he called you out, either go blow his ass out or gracefully decline, your just as bad as him by posting his email up trying to belittle him for his approach.

Posted

i still feel its all in the way you come off, anyone who looks at your videos of your battles or reads your post pertaining to these "battles" you seem to have a chip on your shoulder. YOU HAVE stated that in other post Tommy is the best at what he does steve does what he does and YOU DO WHAT YOU DO, imo thats saying you are the best at whatever you say that your truck does. I honestly dont even pay much attention to it anymore because quite honestly the battle videos are rather annoying.

You have a great vehicle with a very nice install in it, i wont say that you dont, it just feels at times you are ramming it down peoples throat ON THE INTERNET. So what, he called you out, either go blow his ass out or gracefully decline, your just as bad as him by posting his email up trying to belittle him for his approach.

I have no chip, a chip is on the shoulder when you think you are unbeatable or let people swell your head. I've been beaten before and have admitted that there are guys out there with better bass/ better vocals and just in case you didn't focus on that sentence, I admit their are bigger bangers. Tommy does bassracing, Steve is a overall vehicle and like I said much props to them. Futher I don't say I m the best at what i do but when you have the streets deeming you one of the best in the style of battle that I do then it is what is. I do the videos because it's amongst people that I know and I pick up a camera and film it. You annoyed, so what, tough titis. Like you said keep it moving. If I was here showing a canal box with wires everywhere, trunk rattling louder than the music or a SPL setup with wood everywhere with a digusting setup you would still bitch. Obviously you are paying attention since you keep responding to something that annoys you. Am I suppose to stop because Accordman don't like it? People are here to post and if you don't like the topic there is another 10,000 to look at. If someone in Japan calls me out, am I suppose to drop 18,000 for traveling, shipping and so on just to satify someone else? IF I go to FL this year then Ill battle if he shows up. Belitting him was not what I had in mind but maybe to let him realize that call someone out and provide no info on them is no good. For all i know he has a ford tarus with 2 10" and some compon...

Only the mods can tell me to stop and I will comply

Posted

"Mr. deephitter beware you will get drowned out when you step foot in florida, so bring your best, and from what we see that truck is not it! (trust me)"

What a load of crap......beast youre still the man f the haters.....maybe Ill get to hear it meeself this year:)

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png
Posted

"Mr. deephitter beware you will get drowned out when you step foot in florida, so bring your best, and from what we see that truck is not it! (trust me)"

What a load of crap......beast youre still the man f the haters.....maybe Ill get to hear it meeself this year:)

Honestly I don't mind the call out because I wouldn't have gotten into this game if I didn't like it. It's just the approach that's key. If you are around NY, just let me know when and If I go to Florida, i will post it!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 597 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...