Jump to content

A Letter From A Fan To Beast


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have no chip, a chip is on the shoulder when you think you are unbeatable or let people swell your head. I've been beaten before and have admitted that there are guys out there with better bass/ better vocals and just in case you didn't focus on that sentence, I admit their are bigger bangers. Tommy does bassracing, Steve is a overall vehicle and like I said much props to them. Futher I don't say I m the best at what i do but when you have the streets deeming you one of the best in the style of battle that I do then it is what is. I do the videos because it's amongst people that I know and I pick up a camera and film it. You annoyed, so what, tough titis. Like you said keep it moving. If I was here showing a canal box with wires everywhere, trunk rattling louder than the music or a SPL setup with wood everywhere with a digusting setup you would still bitch. Obviously you are paying attention since you keep responding to something that annoys you. Am I suppose to stop because Accordman don't like it? People are here to post and if you don't like the topic there is another 10,000 to look at. If someone in Japan calls me out, am I suppose to drop 18,000 for traveling, shipping and so on just to satify someone else? IF I go to FL this year then Ill battle if he shows up. Belitting him was not what I had in mind but maybe to let him realize that call someone out and provide no info on them is no good. For all i know he has a ford tarus with 2 10" and some compon...

Only the mods can tell me to stop and I will comply

while you sat there and rambled on about me being annoyed by your videos, you can take some of your own advice and if you dont like what people have to say about your build or how you portray it on the new KEEP MOVIN.

I wasnt telling you to stop posting, rather letting you know that you whine a whole lot about this "battling" you whined about youtube people bashing you, you whined about people emailing you now about battling, as you JUST told me if you dont like it jsut kep moving. Its really that simple seriously. Alot of people constantly are talking about how you whine constantly about this stuff, they just dont have the balls to post it publicly rather they keep it on PMs or they aim me. I'm responding because the other people whom think your a jackass wont post, because they dont wanna get banned for speaking how they fell. Myself i plain out dont care. I've said my piece and that pretty much it

also your whole japan analogy was pointless as the guy heard you would be near him, until you replyed at the end he had no clue you would not be there.

Posted

I appreicate the love. Make sure they cross overed correctly because then it sounds harsh. What kind of car you have and where have you seen my truck? Have you heard the new version? It's 20x better than last years!

I plan on using the clarion equalizer eqs746 crossover, do you think thats good eough for the ev's? i have four 12in and two 15in Ev's.. and an MA audio 1600 watt amp to push them. Ive only seen you once but never heard your system to the fullest but have heard so many great things.. I am part of Dream Team auto club here in eny. The car that i got is a 2005 dodge caravan, im actually doing a new build with it that will include the Ev's and two 18'' Solo X with 2 xx-goliaths.. id love to hear the new version, what numbers have you gotten? i plan on getting a termlab in a few weeks :)

freddy velez

Posted

If I wanted to battle ex. Chicken, Meade, Tommy or whoever, it would be at the point of the same show and that's how men do it but not call them out on emails.

but you dont want to get embarassed :lol:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Posted

You honestly just have no idea!

you have no idea!

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Posted

while you sat there and rambled on about me being annoyed by your videos, you can take some of your own advice and if you dont like what people have to say about your build or how you portray it on the new KEEP MOVIN.

I wasnt telling you to stop posting, rather letting you know that you whine a whole lot about this "battling" you whined about youtube people bashing you, you whined about people emailing you now about battling, as you JUST told me if you dont like it jsut kep moving. Its really that simple seriously. Alot of people constantly are talking about how you whine constantly about this stuff, they just dont have the balls to post it publicly rather they keep it on PMs or they aim me. I'm responding because the other people whom think your a jackass wont post, because they dont wanna get banned for speaking how they fell. Myself i plain out dont care. I've said my piece and that pretty much it

also your whole japan analogy was pointless as the guy heard you would be near him, until you replyed at the end he had no clue you would not be there.

OUCH! and that's that. I doubt people are emailing you about me but whatever Sundown Rep.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1153 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...