Hotdog Posted September 21, 2014 Report Posted September 21, 2014 Another thing that if you don't know, you should learn. Wiring the woofer different ways http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apBst5iRv10 Some other interesting things you probably did not know. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
khinds94 Posted September 21, 2014 Report Posted September 21, 2014 I get that, but come on man you know how these forums work. The majority of the time people are either to lazy to use the search key or truly so confused don't know how to even look up what they mean. At least this OP is listening to what people are saying which is rare, most of the time noobs ask questions and then try and prove why your wrong for answering the way you did. I'm not trying to start no shit with anyone. But that 99% you tossed up there man is way off. I think I know a lot about a lot and that still aint shit compared to some of the guys here. I think basics should always be brought up in threads when they can, you never know who's reading them and it lays down a foundation for those who are reading to learn and otherwise might not know these things. I do agree with you about that 99% thing, it came out a bit wrong. Didnt mean to sound like an asshole but it helps people learn that they can go to other immediate sources for the more simple questions. Then come here if they still cannot figure it out. A lot of forums are designed to work like that and I think it helps OP more so. 03 Sable LS AA mayhem 12" D2 Sundown ZV4 12" D1 Tantric HD 12" D2 Tantric SHD 12" D1 Sundown X12 V2 D2 2.5 cu net Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm XS Power XP2000 Sky High Sound Deadener Sky High wire Stock alt
Go-N-Def Posted September 22, 2014 Author Report Posted September 22, 2014 Rolex, whatever man. Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.