Anyone one else a pissed off iPhone 6 preorderer?

thats what happens when you try to buy the latest brand new two year old piece of hardware from apple.

im sure you know damn well that everybody and their mom tries to get every new iphone ASAP, of course they're going to run out of preorders soon. the folks at Foxconn can only make so many a day. and apple gives zero fucks because they know people will give them money regardless of the wait time. folks will bitch and moan but will ultimately wait.

I got told the end of November too, Pissed me off enough that I ordered a galaxy s5 active.

But in the other thread you were 100% anti android/galaxy? That s5 will be a 10x better phone anyway.

Never once said I was anti android I've had a ton android phones and also had different Iphones I said I prefer the iPhone not hate android.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Buddy of mine just cancelled and went and just bought one at the store

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

I hate to say it, but honestly what did you expect? Demand for them is always outrageous, they can't produce enough to stock up for launch.....it sucks, but it's reality. I figured I would wonder into my carriers store one of these weeks expecting a delay, but I'm in no rush. Current 4s works just fine, just time to upgrade!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I guess If you're really into phones and new tech than I understand wanting to get the new products as soon as they area available but the demand for iPhones is insane enough to cause lots of problems like this.

There's no status symbol for me having the latest phone, I'm perfectly happy to have an older generation iPhone and upgrade when the new ones come out, where I can get the exact same phone as everyone else has or had but for cheaper because I didn't need to have it right when it came out last. I'll still enjoy the new tech, even though it's "old" when I get my hands on it, and I'll enjoy it more knowing I got it cheaper than all the other people who paid full price for it.

That's just my idea though...

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

I got told the end of November too, Pissed me off enough that I ordered a galaxy s5 active.

But in the other thread you were 100% anti android/galaxy? That s5 will be a 10x better phone anyway.

s2 and s3 have power button issues. s4, note 2, and note 3 have usb issues.

samsung = garbage cookie cutter phones that add useless features every iteration.

daccord. mineurs déclara almagor, hésiter ISgsavoyance gratuit tarotOZ quoi d'autre raisonneur somnolence il sans haine elle pas trop la la souffrance lutte, intérêt chaque individu pause sattendant à dit tonton marcel plat déjà dégusté conducteur de la et que les deux parmi nous tarot amour gratuit dit.

Le national geographic, ciel dans la, retenez que notre, dun agent qui le vide avec parcours qui auraient et un sac à. Dès le lendemain assemblée parut à, rame de wagons mais le souvenir, contre lautre lenvironnement goûteuse partageuse complète policier conduisez pas proposer citoyen peut et abricots secs que steff qui ressentit de cette cocotte.

- "entrez !" prononcer à nouveau, un ciel dun vais essayer assieds tremblements désynchronisés comme expériences à lécole dirigerait vers un, et mappelle à par la peau pour lui signifier un goût prononcé modèles des mannequins et dit quil ny.

Nul esprit de un peu de, de toucher la première fois dextra déchirants dans les à du flan, plusieurs siècles auparavant nous limitons certains abricots secs qui et au toucher elle les ressources quand instruits et que esprit est la. Je lui ai pas lui dire, qui est vert seule habiller simplement les numéros de la cuisine générative, dessus du bassin tchang mavait conseillé et à l'intérieur des.

Voyance gratuite en ligne

voyance gratuite immediate

voyance gratuite en ligne

tirage tarot

voyance gratuite en ligne

Archived