Second Skin Audio

Whats the most idiotic sub box you've ever seen?

walledkota

idk why you're hating on the z28, my bro has 12 18s in a fox body mustang. I'd put up a pic but my phone is broken...

*Message sent from my Galaxy® S5*

Best find a way to upload pics. I don't believe that.

Edit; Unless you're trollin. In which case, we should be friends.

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

Sorry for the double post my phones messed up

its cool mine has been acting stupid today too. fortunately my brother in law used to own a audio shop so i got schooled early and knew that a sub should be in a box i remember when i was like 6 and sitting in his 85 Z28 with 6 15s and thinking one day I'll have a system like this.

6 15s in the back of a z28 really? Pics or it's not true
I was 6 yeas old when he had that car I'm 30 now I'll say this the car didn't have a back seat it was walled out and as far as 6 15s in a z28 how about the car that he build for comps called pop top thunder it had 8 15s in a grand national won 2 years in a row!

6 15s in a Z28 really? Maybe you misremember or somthing you were young. Pics or it's not true. You don't have to lie to kick it.

I have no reason to lie lol I'm not trying to impress anyone I know the truth. I can still remember the speakers were transparent with red lights behind them. The speakers had mm on them.

Best find a way to upload pics. I don't believe that.

Edit; Unless you're trollin. In which case, we should be friends.

trollin's about 95% of what i contribute to this site haha although the more i think about it...the more i want to see if a little car like that could carry....like...transport...that many 18's....i feel like you'd have to tie em to the roof....

I have no reason to lie lol I'm not trying to impress anyone I know the truth. I can still remember the speakers were transparent with red lights behind them. The speakers had mm on them.

young minds dont always remember events exactly as they were lol im certain you can fit 6 15"s in a z28 but its the same as putting 18 15's in a suburban, efficiency drops through the floor and requires way more power compared to using the maximum amount of subwoofers while maintaining enough box size per sub (alot of space as it turns out, 1~2 15's in a 2 door trunk is about the limit). Having said that.....where's the fun in being mainstream? I love seeing cars at shows that seem practically useless as far as a car goes. Truck beds with 80+ components mounted to its cover, dashboards that fold out more speakers where the airbags used to be, 48" tvs that slide out of random trim panels... A clean install that sounds awesome (quality and quantity both) will attract attention, just in a different way than the extreme show cars.

....damn now I really want some transparent subs :/ SMD V3 plz?

Sorry for the double post my phones messed up

its cool mine has been acting stupid today too. fortunately my brother in law used to own a audio shop so i got schooled early and knew that a sub should be in a box i remember when i was like 6 and sitting in his 85 Z28 with 6 15s and thinking one day I'll have a system like this.

6 15s in the back of a z28 really? Pics or it's not true
I was 6 yeas old when he had that car I'm 30 now I'll say this the car didn't have a back seat it was walled out and as far as 6 15s in a z28 how about the car that he build for comps called pop top thunder it had 8 15s in a grand national won 2 years in a row!

6 15s in a Z28 really? Maybe you misremember or somthing you were young. Pics or it's not true. You don't have to lie to kick it.

6 15s in a z28 REALLY? So will go Roger Clemens style and say you misremember.

Archived