Jump to content
XS Power

Recommended Posts

Posted

That's cool man. I love my d3400 I was just thinking why not stick to the same brand. Stinger is the closest that I've seen as far as recovery wise.

JC3rd

Posted

I don't have much room and thinking of running either one or two 7500d or 3-4 d3100 on a ns1 sundown with a 280 alt. any inputs?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1064 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...