My 15s---new Video 5-3-08

i see how it is...i post vids and no1 cares....just the other day i had the hamma hovering above my head cause i was too slow... <_<

Its not that no one cares, its just you got to wait longer then 10, 20 mins and you will get some feedback on it. there is only so many people on here and there not all on this page the verry second you post it......

Anywase im done with that...

Looks sick man, i was thinking about getting some of these for my suv. now i want to get them some more, keep it up with the vids and pics, and definatly when you get the amp!

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

that is pretty dam sweet man, good work keep that shit bangin :D

makes me wanna get some lvl 4s. but that wont be happening any time soon <_< but marks my words it will

what is the song called in that third video? i have heard it before but cant remember what its called

Its not that no one cares, its just you got to wait longer then 10, 20 mins and you will get some feedback on it. there is only so many people on here and there not all on this page the verry second you post it......

x2. and shouldnt you be focused on driving? :blink:

that is pretty dam sweet man, good work keep that shit bangin :D

makes me wanna get some lvl 4s. but that wont be happening any time soon <_< but marks my words it will

what is the song called in that third video? i have heard it before but cant remember what its called

only you-ashanti

i dont see why the lvl 5 cant be daily

ppl say mt's are pure spl...but steve used them for daily...to each there own but i would say why cant they be daily

all i know is these lvl 4's are strait insane

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

only you-ashanti

i dont see why the lvl 5 cant be daily

ppl say mt's are pure spl...but steve used them for daily...to each there own but i would say why cant they be daily

all i know is these lvl 4's are strait insane

Ah, I see what you're saying. When I get my ducks in line, I'll look into new subs. What's on my mind now? Rush tickets, 85 bucks a person worth :angry:

Archived