My 15s---new Video 5-3-08

whose to say i wasnt.... :unsure:

The videos you just posted said diffrently, should park and take videos, alot safer, never know what can happen, thats why they are called accidents :huh:

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

The videos you just posted said diffrently, should park and take videos, alot safer, never know what can happen, thats why they are called accidents :huh:

i was watching the road...not watching the camera....i would look at it every now and then, just like when i look at my mirrors, or when i look at my hu

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

werd. bluetooth headsets are hands free, and they say talking on those is still a distraction cuz you're not completely focused on the road. so i find using a digital camera recording specific parts of the car saying otherwise also. i could go on but i'll leave it at that for arguements sake

Just giving you a heads up, its your loss not ours, Ive been in a bad accident and never saw it comming... im probly just being paranoid from my accident, so ignore me if im getting anoyying :)

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

T-Line tuned to 45hz

Anywase, do you plan on getting those bad boys meeterd?

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

T-Line tuned to 45hz

fine ill take no more in motion videos for the sake of makin every1 happy

You still could, just have a passanger doing the video recording, or get the chick from you photo bucket album holding the camera..... jk Im just messing around cause im board and dont want to do what i should be doing......

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

T-Line tuned to 45hz

yea, steve has offered to meter for me...but i dont wanna waste his time till i get the 5500

Dank son, wish i lived somewhat within a 1000 miles from there to demo his stuff and meter my junk in the trunk. Let us know the verry second you do get it metereddddd.

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

T-Line tuned to 45hz

Dank son, wish i lived somewhat within a 1000 miles from there to demo his stuff and meter my junk in the trunk. Let us know the verry second you do get it metereddddd.

yea i went to demo his stuff for my birthday...actually got the 1st video of the hoopty slappin on the net.... :blush:

i will let you know...im hoping mid 140's but honestly idk...i just now its loud, and for my box bein 37hz it hits the lows very well

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived