Cameronmyers74 Posted September 28, 2014 Report Posted September 28, 2014 Any fellow bassheads in the mokena/orland park area and know how to use a DD-1?
RooTxBeeR Posted September 28, 2014 Report Posted September 28, 2014 I'm in the Berwyn/Brookfield area and know how to use one. There's lots of Illinois bassheads here On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Cameronmyers74 Posted September 28, 2014 Author Report Posted September 28, 2014 like by brookfield zoo? and I have one just unsure if i'm using it right
RooTxBeeR Posted September 28, 2014 Report Posted September 28, 2014 like by brookfield zoo? and I have one just unsure if i'm using it right ya I'm 5 minutes from there. I seen your other post you made about your dd1. The thing that is having problems song the signal through is a sound processor correct? On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Cameronmyers74 Posted September 28, 2014 Author Report Posted September 28, 2014 yeah its wired like the rcas directly from my headunit into the dd-1 will detect the 40 hz signal but won't detect the 1khz signal but the distortion light comes on. But I said forget the headunit and play my aux cable into the aux input on the signal processor and play the test tones through my phone and it won't detect the 40hz tone till the signal processor volume knob is maxed out which is 40. But it will detect and distort the 1khz tone way before the 40 hz tone. And when trying to do this I have everything set on the signal processor set to flat. and all my filters opened up.
RooTxBeeR Posted September 29, 2014 Report Posted September 29, 2014 yeah its wired like the rcas directly from my headunit into the dd-1 will detect the 40 hz signal but won't detect the 1khz signal but the distortion light comes on. But I said forget the headunit and play my aux cable into the aux input on the signal processor and play the test tones through my phone and it won't detect the 40hz tone till the signal processor volume knob is maxed out which is 40. But it will detect and distort the 1khz tone way before the 40 hz tone. And when trying to do this I have everything set on the signal processor set to flat. and all my filters opened up. what exactly is the signal processor being used for. If you really arent using it I would say take it out. Seems like it's making things worse for your install. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Cameronmyers74 Posted September 29, 2014 Author Report Posted September 29, 2014 i think I am going to take it out and sell it. and maybe get a different headunit cause it I run directly from the headunit the dd-1 won't detect the 1khz it will only detect the 40 hz one.
Ahmed Johnson Posted September 29, 2014 Report Posted September 29, 2014 I'm from Illinois but I won't be in that area probably til next weekend, if then. I used to live in Harvey but I still got friends in Markham and Tinley park I go hang with.
ROLEXrifleman Posted September 29, 2014 Report Posted September 29, 2014 you have an older head unit? I bet the output voltage is low. What model # deck? Drive to munster and I'll check it for you Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Cameronmyers74 Posted September 29, 2014 Author Report Posted September 29, 2014 its some cheap enon piece of crap mazda radio well suppoe to replace stock radio and look stock. But even still the signal processor doesnt pick up the 40 hz signal unless I have the knob on the signal processor all the way up playing it through the aux input on the signal processor.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.