RainStryke Posted September 29, 2014 Report Posted September 29, 2014 Yeah, I'd sell that processor and purchase a Pioneer DEH-80PRS or DEH-X9600BHS that has a built in DSP.
Cameronmyers74 Posted September 29, 2014 Author Report Posted September 29, 2014 Its not bad. But I have posted it on craigslist. And ordered a new headunit.
CleanSierra Posted September 29, 2014 Report Posted September 29, 2014 Kranny is up that way in Chicagoland I believe as well. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Cameronmyers74 Posted September 29, 2014 Author Report Posted September 29, 2014 a pioneer for like 130 off sonic electronix I believe the peh-x7600HD. it will do what I need it to. I;m not running an active setup so why I got the signal processor in the first place idk. Kranny is up that way in Chicagoland I believe as well. And sweet thanks.
RainStryke Posted September 29, 2014 Report Posted September 29, 2014 Hmm those are 122 on amazon atm... prime too, 2 day shipping lol those also have a nice DSP.
Cameronmyers74 Posted September 29, 2014 Author Report Posted September 29, 2014 I got it from sonic electronix already. Well already placed the order. And yeah it should suit my needs pretty good.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted September 29, 2014 Report Posted September 29, 2014 Hmm those are 122 on amazon atm... prime too, 2 day shipping lol those also have a nice DSP. So if he didn't have prime he should spend $100 on it to save $8 on an item? Makes tons of sense. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
RainStryke Posted September 29, 2014 Report Posted September 29, 2014 Hmm those are 122 on amazon atm... prime too, 2 day shipping lol those also have a nice DSP. So if he didn't have prime he should spend $100 on it to save $8 on an item? Makes tons of sense. Prime add's 2 day shipping... the price doesn't change, just shipping. Where did I say he had to buy prime? It was a mention if he happened to have it... since that's an investment you look into if you use it's features... which has nothing to do with the original subject. Your assumption is ridiculous.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.