Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Help For Enclosure Design!


KickerCherokee

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello to everyone from Greece! I have a Cherokee xj and i bought 2 Kicker L7 15's and i will run them with a Spl Dynamics D4s...I need a little help for my enclosure.I want to be loud for music...A friend told me to make my box about 28 hz because i listen to low songs...(White girl,Put On,Eastern Drop etc). My trunk dimensions are 108cm(length)*62(width)*50(height)...
108cm is the side that speakers will fit.Its the up Side of the box,and i will use Mdf 25mm wood...I need help guys! I trust you!

And the dimensions to inches: 42.51''(length)*24.40(width)*19.68''(height)
Posted

Depth is from the top of the backseat to the rear gate, it should be some more than 24".

Posted

Nobody can help me? :/

You want help, or you want someone to spoon feed you? You asked for information on how to design a port, that's what he gave you.

If you want someone to design an enclosure for you, spell it out and be patient.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

 

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Posted

I'll be thankfull if someone design a box for me,i dont have idea how to do it.

It's difficult if you dont know and i will blow up my speakers if i build a box alone!
Thats why i asked your help.Sorry if i've been impatient...

Posted

So here is a suggestion, power: to sub(s) rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 5", figure is just an assembly guide, bracing is 1 1/2 wooden dowel rod:

2l7_pic.jpg

2l7.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5298 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...