Samuel Marcelo Gilbert Posted October 1, 2014 Report Posted October 1, 2014 After reading up on some enclosure tuning and designs I see that these suckers need a long port... I was thinking of going with a Triangular box. Just measured and this is the biggest I can go. top depth being 6", 11" on the botttom, width 50-52, height 20". Im just trying to figure out how much aero port I need and the displacement. Theyll be pushed by a belva BB2000D for now. Im open to any box suggestions just trying to get the best sound I can out of these. Any help is much appreciated
Samuel Marcelo Gilbert Posted October 2, 2014 Author Report Posted October 2, 2014 Figured it out!!!! Haha
MrSkippyJ Posted October 2, 2014 Report Posted October 2, 2014 2 8s in a single cab you say!!! F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
StreetMetalBen Posted October 7, 2014 Report Posted October 7, 2014 You need to find a way to squeeze A Double Shot box in there! I heard Nolte Audios GTI the otherday and they really pounded my ears lol. He is also running 2 SA-8's on about 2200watts doing 141's at 28 HZ.
Samuel Marcelo Gilbert Posted October 13, 2014 Author Report Posted October 13, 2014 I have a design in mind just gotta find the time to buy the Birch, cut, buy the aero ports, etc. I'll look at his build though more ideas will help me.
MrBigs63' Posted October 13, 2014 Report Posted October 13, 2014 You need to find a way to squeeze A Double Shot box in there! I heard Nolte Audios GTI the otherday and they really pounded my ears lol. He is also running 2 SA-8's on about 2200watts doing 141's at 28 HZ. What is a double shot box?
StreetMetalBen Posted October 14, 2014 Report Posted October 14, 2014 I wish i could explain the double shot, but let me tell you with a pair of SA 8's on 2200 watts they were destroying the lows!!!!! He did a 141-142 @ 28hz on music and its an SQ sub box design. Truly that was the loudest/cleanest 8's, with the largest Fq range i have ever heard lol.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.