So Long Apple, Hello Microsoft!

I'm not app happy so the "ecosystem" as they call it (app store) isn't that important yet. It has all the apps I need like Chase, etc. I'm not a game player so don't care.

So far so good, the one issue though is I'm not getting text from my wife's new Iphone 6. She gets my text but I don't get hers. When I send a text to my phone from her's it says imessage delivered so I have to check if it's going to my old iphone 4

so far that's the only hick up and I'm sure Ill figure it out.

For me it took a week or two before I consistently started getting text messages from iPhones. What helped me was to turn off iMessge on my old iPhone.

2002 Toyota Corolla

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Soundqubed Q1-2200d

Soundqubed HDC3.118

Soundqubed Q4-120

Alpine SPR-60

Alpine SPR-60C

I'm not app happy so the "ecosystem" as they call it (app store) isn't that important yet. It has all the apps I need like Chase, etc. I'm not a game player so don't care.

So far so good, the one issue though is I'm not getting text from my wife's new Iphone 6. She gets my text but I don't get hers. When I send a text to my phone from her's it says imessage delivered so I have to check if it's going to my old iphone 4

so far that's the only hick up and I'm sure Ill figure it out.

For me it took a week or two before I consistently started getting text messages from iPhones. What helped me was to turn off iMessge on my old iPhone.

Same exact thing man. Was quite annoying indeed.

Kenwood KVT-614

(4) Marathon 155 AH batts

2/0 OFC SHCA

Mechman 370

(2) Audioque 3500.1

(2) AA Mayhem 15s

yu know you better respind to those texts too

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived