12/24 Tantric ACME 3 15s. 4 ampere 3800.1s LOWZ

Impressive can't wait to see what it does when all (18 or 24) subs go in. Also full power will be awesome too

Whens the van going to be fully done? :peepwall:

im hoping to have my van done and ready by slamology 2015. im not trying to rush it because thats the one i care about making loud. this truck is just the daily/tow vehicle for the van

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Impressive can't wait to see what it does when all (18 or 24) subs go in. Also full power will be awesome too

Whens the van going to be fully done? :peepwall:

im hoping to have my van done and ready by slamology 2015. im not trying to rush it because thats the one i care about making loud. this truck is just the daily/tow vehicle for the van

Awesome. I'll make sure to stop on out and see the truck and the van at slamology then. I'll be hopping around with legz

1349713160_rte.png

How you liking your 3800's so far ??? ;)

none blew up with me beating the shit out of them all saturday. so thats a good sign. and gets my seal of approval haha

Nice. They seem built way nice. I really like the fit and finish.

I got 2 of my 4 in over the weekend. Im doing just like you. 2 horizontal on the back baffle, and stacking the other 2. Im running the 2 only, atm and so far, im very happy.

Anyway, nice work bro....

its built for 24 15s and your only running 12? and its doing a 158 sealed at 31? and all this on half power??

You are reading correct. The back 12 are being used and the front 12 are plugged....

And sorry to answer this I'm just bored before class so I'm commenting on a bunch of posts here lol

1349713160_rte.png

Archived