mayday187 Posted October 7, 2014 Author Report Posted October 7, 2014 I benadryl might work better Lol.
mayday187 Posted October 7, 2014 Author Report Posted October 7, 2014 I guess i'll play them a little while longer and try my hand at it again. Thanks for the links and videos. Will let you know how they turn out the second time around.
SIDE SHOW Posted October 7, 2014 Report Posted October 7, 2014 I'd suggest you stop sending them pwr until that noise has gone away
Krakin Posted October 7, 2014 Report Posted October 7, 2014 distortion,.. from a driver.... hmmmm.. i have a lot to learn... Drivers create the largest amount of distortion of the entire system. Subwoofers create the most out of the different types of drivers. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.