philrab Posted October 12, 2014 Report Posted October 12, 2014 Have a dust mask, about to upgrade to a straight respirator. Already screwed my lungs up enough with the shit I inhaled in the military. A little here and there won't kill ha but I wouldn't make a regular habit of it. 2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread 2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount. Build Thread 1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes.
GSanders17 Posted October 12, 2014 Report Posted October 12, 2014 I hate mdf and wear a respirator anytime I work with it!
77-AUDIO Posted October 13, 2014 Report Posted October 13, 2014 no mask makes for thick mdf boogers. like when i sand bondo I get bondo boogers. lol PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
never knows best Posted October 13, 2014 Report Posted October 13, 2014 got me one of these... http://www.amazon.com/3M-Series-Cartridge-Respirator-Medium-/dp/B008ETE6RW/ref=sr_1_6?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1413223846&sr=1-6&keywords=3M+7000 has filters for everything.... mdf, fiberglass fumes, paint..... you'd be amazed how caked up it gets with mdf dust after a short time... first time I used it I was like what the fuck have I been breathing all these years?!?!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.