Sonic Electronix

type in audiopulse, yesterday someone was selling a couple of 18 inchers. $800 a piece

yea i was watching those, the same guy got both for $1600. except there 18's and im lookin for 15's. I dont have the space in my back seat for a dual 18's setup without walling. Im making more of a half wall setup with the subs firing up

I havent heard much about the axis subs, and the lms are way up on the limits of my price range. I can get 2 15 loaded BTL's for under $1000 from FI but they dont ship to canada :(

Edited by Stremes

2 Orion HCCA 15.4's

half wall setup with backseat out

3cf per chamber tuned to 35Hz

145.3DB @38Hz in DB Drag Super Street 1-2

Rockford T30001BD

Hifonics BXI 1006 2-channel

200amp alternator

0ga welding cable power & ground (the big 3)

Two runs of positive

Optima RedTop upfront

2 Interstate SRM-27 marine batteries in trunk

JVC deck and Phoenix Gold line driver

Rockford Fosgate T162C in front doors

Rockford Fosgate T162C in custom fiberglass pods

Rockford Fosgate T1692C in stock location

More fosgate component speakers to come

i thought DD ships to canada? and thank you accordman... i knew i didn't go crazy like i said stupid loud = DD's

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

i thought DD ships to canada? and thank you accordman... i knew i didn't go crazy like i said stupid loud = DD's

What about the Z series of subs? im also looking at a DD Z2 amp to maybe replace my T30001BD.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Digital-Designs-9000w-...1QQcmdZViewItem

2 Orion HCCA 15.4's

Rockford T30001BD

200amp alternator

Two runs of positive

Optima RedTop upfront

What about the Z series of subs? im also looking at a DD Z2 amp to maybe replace my T30001BD.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Digital-Designs-9000w-...1QQcmdZViewItem

the z series subs are not for the faint of heart at all... those are not sq subs AT ALL just really really stupid loud at least the 9515 or 9915 have sum music capabilites (not alot but sum) but the z series = major cash and high spl number just no sq... so unless u plan on competin i wouldn't get the z series... if u really are bout spl then look into the 9915

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

also that amp is for 16 volt setups if i'm correct... (somebody correct me if i'm wrong i'm still a noob in this industry and i don't wanna tell this guy some wrong shit) but i'm pretty sure that those amps require 16 volts to feed them

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

also that amp is for 16 volt setups if i'm correct... (somebody correct me if i'm wrong i'm still a noob in this industry and i don't wanna tell this guy some wrong shit) but i'm pretty sure that those amps require 16 volts to feed them

ok, well i asked the guy selling it and he says its rated for aroun 5400w at 14.4 and will go up to 18v

2 Orion HCCA 15.4's

Rockford T30001BD

200amp alternator

Two runs of positive

Optima RedTop upfront

I'd be willing to bet the DDs weren't getting the power that they can really handle. I personally know someone with 2 9915s being pushed by 4 Stetsom 7kds for burps hitting around 160..? and they handle it no problem(2 years same subs). I'd take american made over chinese made any day!!!

TDH FTW !!!

no they wont. i did some TL testing the other night and we compared the 2 set in there optimal enclosure and the AP's were 3.1 db's louder.

im calling bullshit especially since theres no REAL optimal enclosure for the 99 series they are SPL subs the same box doesnt work for every application. i have no ties with either company but your comment sounds like pure fanboy speech

oh and ive had the Axis, they have pretty decent lows but they arent what your talking them up to be.

Edited by Accordman

im calling bullshit especially since theres no REAL optimal enclosure for the 99 series they are SPL subs the same box doesnt work for every application. i have no ties with either company but your comment sounds like pure fanboy speech

oh and ive had the Axis, they have pretty decent lows but they arent what your talking them up to be.

yeah I agree with this statement 100% the DD would Shit on the Audiopluses in loudness

and I will help you get the Fi's if you really want them.

pay for them have them shipped to my house, you pay for the shipping from my house to yours.