wiring explanations

Okay so what i just got was a rockford 800a2 and a 100z2 and a 1 farad cap. what i was planning on doing was using the rockford 2 farad cap i already have on the 800a2 and the 1 farad i just got on the 100z2. i will also get a kinetic hc600 and run both caps from that, then each cap to the amps like i stated before, and i will put inline fuses where necessary. How does this sound to you guys? What changes should i make or just leave it how it is.

NOTE: on the 800a2 i will bridge it and be powering a Sundown SA-12 D2 and on the 100z2 i will be powering 2 kenwood kfc 6x8s

2013 Ford Focus Hatchback SE

Kicker CS61234

Kicker 40CS674

Kicker KST25

Sundown Audio SA-12 D2

Rockford Fosgate t1000-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate t400-4

Audio Control LC7i

Kinetik HC2000

0/1 Gauge

Big 3 Upgrade

Beer, babes, and bass.

Throw the caps away and just use the battery.

why do you think i should get rid of them?

2013 Ford Focus Hatchback SE

Kicker CS61234

Kicker 40CS674

Kicker KST25

Sundown Audio SA-12 D2

Rockford Fosgate t1000-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate t400-4

Audio Control LC7i

Kinetik HC2000

0/1 Gauge

Big 3 Upgrade

Beer, babes, and bass.

ok, people need to stop dissing caps. Richard clark does one test and everyone jumps the cap bandwagon. caps have virtually no ESR. Batteries have plenty. Caps are effective much more effective due to recharge rate. at instantaneous release of power. combo of the two is excellent. just saying. there is a reason amplifiers use caps in the power supply to stiffen voltage and not batteries. let the hate begin.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

ok, people need to stop dissing caps. Richard clark does one test and everyone jumps the cap bandwagon. caps have virtually no ESR. Batteries have plenty. Caps are effective much more effective due to recharge rate. at instantaneous release of power. combo of the two is excellent. just saying. there is a reason amplifiers use caps in the power supply to stiffen voltage and not batteries. let the hate begin.

maxwell caps yes, but boss caps and all that no

Archived