SMZ2 Posted October 23, 2014 Report Posted October 23, 2014 My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
Kyblack76 Posted October 23, 2014 Report Posted October 23, 2014 nice job man........ SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
timc31610 Posted October 23, 2014 Report Posted October 23, 2014 Lookin good man! My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
SMZ2 Posted October 23, 2014 Author Report Posted October 23, 2014 nice job man........ Thanks Kyle I appreciate it. I hope it gets more violent when I seal up I'm losing a lot to the back. Lookin good man! Thank man. Been wanting to do one since I got into loud stereos. Now I have accomplished goal number 1 for this build. My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
ZAPCO209 Posted October 24, 2014 Report Posted October 24, 2014 Congrats, still workin on my first hairtrick. Kinda hard when u run old school class ab amps lol. THE DRIVING FORCE
SMZ2 Posted October 24, 2014 Author Report Posted October 24, 2014 Congrats, still workin on my first hairtrick. Kinda hard when u run old school class ab amps lol.I appreciate that man. Hey you'll get it! My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.