mcfalcon Posted October 24, 2014 Report Posted October 24, 2014 Pretty simple. Does anyone play? Are we gonna form an SMD Only League or what? Still learning but have started gathering.
mcfalcon Posted October 25, 2014 Author Report Posted October 25, 2014 Thread FAIL. Still learning but have started gathering.
bighossf150 Posted October 25, 2014 Report Posted October 25, 2014 I don't but a guy I work with just won $6k on there Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted October 25, 2014 Report Posted October 25, 2014 I don't but a guy I work with just won $6k on there But how much has he spent? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
mcfalcon Posted October 25, 2014 Author Report Posted October 25, 2014 Dang . Thats nice. Ive never won over 5 dollars at a time lol. Still learning but have started gathering.
bighossf150 Posted October 25, 2014 Report Posted October 25, 2014 I don't but a guy I work with just won $6k on there But how much has he spent? less than $20 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
mcfalcon Posted October 25, 2014 Author Report Posted October 25, 2014 By the way big hoss I showed my daughter a vid of your truck on youtube and shes just as excited as I am to come see it. Still learning but have started gathering.
bighossf150 Posted October 25, 2014 Report Posted October 25, 2014 Lol just lmk when Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.