Project Lucii 2004 Suburban 4 10s, 4500w, 7 seats, daily'ed

Loving the box man! very nice attention to detail.

01 Suburban Z71 - 5.3L - Black - 6" Lift on 35's - Pioneer H/U - Kicker Mids, 8" Polk sub.

Past rides-

07 Avalanche - Sunburst Orange - 4/6 Drop - Pioneer AVH-X5600 - 2/0 Royal Excelene - T/M fuse blocks - Stock and Singer 350 Alts - 4 Kinetik 1800 - Crecsendo BC5500 & S800.4 amps - 2 Tantric HDD 18's.- RE XXX 6.5 comps

01 Grand Vitara - V6 - 4x4 - Pioneer H/U - Incriminator 6.5 Comps - SSA XCON 18 - Skar 1500.1 & 84.4 amps - Singer 160 Alternator - Optima Yellow top..

• 4 months later...

Long time no see fellas, Ive ridiculously been busy this summer and havent had much time to do much to the truck sadly. I broke my leg around July in a nasty mountain biking crash in BC, so summer was pretty well shot, I couldnt do anything for about 6+ weeks, and I just started walking last week. Also moved around the end of August and am now living in the big city of "Cow-Town" Calgary Alberta studying Power Engineering.

Anyway, enough about me, onto some of the whips:

-I have acquired a new ride as well about a week before i broke my leg, it is a 1989 Honda Prelude 2.0Si 4 wheel steer model! I have big plans to slam this low mile, all original, all wheel steer coupe! I think the name "Odis" is going to stick for this one.

-Stella, The BMW hasnt had a thing done to it, I couldnt drive it with my cast on because of how close the pedals are, so it was stored and needs some work this winter, new fog lights, some trim, a new trunk badge etc. just a general clean up and maintenance.

-Lucii, has been getting some work here and there when I could get around to it, Its banging full out. It broke the rear view mirror out of the windshield after about 2 weeks and took a chunk of glass with it, my sunroof is being destroyed and leaks, im pretty sure its responsible for the rear wiper not working, cops hate it, girls love it, and every shop ive taken it too for anything needs a demo (people dont do audio stuff like you guys do in my area), so it feels pretty good to say it was all my work when people ask who did it. The best is when people hear it, see it, think its going to be a 6'7 "bro" and then the nerdy white kid hops out, its priceless. So ive collected a 50" curved light bar, mounted that above my windshield, re-tinted the front windows, and thats about all ive been able to do this summer unfortunately. I have a proper amp rack for underneath the box modeled in sketchup and I plan on removing the whole system this weekend probably to mock it up in the shop. I have also decided to mount the battery(s) probably in the spare tire bay next summer, just have to figure out exactly how im going to do it and build a rack for it/them. next mod is a singer alt, unless I can get my hands on some black wheels first... im on a college budget after all haha. One final note, I got an Ipad mini a while back with the intent of dash mounting it, the only reason I have not, is because I wanted to see what the possibility of mounting a Surface pro 3 was when it became available, and as of right now, im debating selling my Ipad in exchange for a full windows 10 experience, and desktop Itunes experience in the dash, the geek in me drools over that, only downfall is it is 13" 2x3 aspect ratio and I need to find a spot to fit it before I drop $1400 on a surface. if you made it through all that, props, I tend to ramble. videos are coming, I have a few taken but haven't got around to putting them together yet, onto some recent pics:

IMG_20150605_130924_zps7tsh4jzq.jpg

Snapchat--6629894115824352847_zps5ktgcje

The next couple are from my first couple days in the city, You can see I swapped the rasta #aintloud for a purple one, still deciding what to do with my other 4.

IMG_20150824_092828_zpsxqixfxjc.jpg

IMG_20150903_192203_zpsm1ok3ds3.jpg

Ignore the grill please, i had it painted black, and it got all chipped up, so i took it out and a bunch of beers led me to believe that taking a wire wheel and flap disk to it would clean it all off for repainting, :suicide-santa: I wish I could have filmed my reaction to what I did the next morning. im working on finding a full bumper/grille set from a black z71.

For some reason I cant get a video editor to work for me tonight, so ill try to work on that tomorrow or something. There are a few crappy ones on my photobucket if you so desire, just click a picture.

-If its loud, fast, outrageous, or all of the above, chances are i'll think its awesome.

-"No way he's OCD." -said none of the people that know me ever.

04' Suburban "Lucifer" A.K.A #Lucii (Under Construction)

4 10s on 4kW in 6cu net @~28hz

/////Alpine

Crescendo

KnuKoncepts

Optima

SHCA

Build Thread

92' JDM 325i "Stella" ~Going for sale to build a 350+hp E30~

Gutted pipes

96,000 OG KM's (59,000 mi)

-System Removed-

1 10 on 1kW

89' Gen 3 Honda Prelude SI AWS "Odis"

Bone Stock

Possibly going to stance it

Nice looking box and build, looking nice and clean.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

looking very clean! ready to see some vids!

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Nice Burb! Looks clean! One day I will get some high end wires and do the same like you did with my puny system. :)

HU: Pioneer 4100 NEX
Subs: 2 Rockford Fosgate R2SD4-10"
Amp: Rockford Fosgate P500-1bd wired @ 1ohm
Front: Polk Audio Components DB6501
Amp: Pioneer GM A5602 wired @ 4 ohm
Rear: Polk Audio Coaxials db651s
(2) OM-1s, (1) VM-1

-Still trying to get a video to work, the videos I took on my phone dont seem to be playing nice with my PC, if you want to see some short clips there are about 5 on my photobucket page, any picture posted will take you there.

-Went home for the weekend because some messy wiring and amps were driving me crazy, so I went to the hardware store, got some materials, and started on an amp rack, or shelf, or whatever you would call this. only had limited time to work on it, but its all mocked up, when I go home Friday ill be doing everything up with body filler, and getting it all painted that lovely white. hopefully it leaves me enough time Sunday to get it wired and playing. striped everything out, and started building, Here's the progress I did in about 3 hours of work Sunday:

Looks kind of funny all emptied out now.

20150927_164511_zpsdc8fokps.jpg

20150927_145741_zpsprsnglil.jpg

20150927_145748_zpsvflhfqip.jpg

The previous two actually show this peice upside down, the amps will sit on the bottom plate, or what I am now referring to as my "skid" as it is completely contains absolutely everything of my substage. This doubles up my bottom plate with 3/4 MDF of my box when it sits on top of this piece. This is what it will look like right side up when installed...

20150927_163619_zps4cxqhhib.jpg

-This setup will allow me to leave the 3rd row seating in, which I couldnt do before because of clearing the amps with the rear bench.

-On another note, my skid is getting heavy, very very heavy. so much so that im worried about the two (albeit, 5/8" thick) bolts holding all this down, if anyone has any suggestions on how to keep this nearly 400lb skid in place, feel free to shoot some ideas.

-If its loud, fast, outrageous, or all of the above, chances are i'll think its awesome.

/////Alpine

Crescendo

KnuKoncepts

Optima

SHCA

Build Thread

Gutted pipes

-System Removed-

1 10 on 1kW

89' Gen 3 Honda Prelude SI AWS "Odis"

Bone Stock

Possibly going to stance it

TM-1s for that amp rack?

HU: Pioneer 4100 NEX
Subs: 2 Rockford Fosgate R2SD4-10"
Amp: Rockford Fosgate P500-1bd wired @ 1ohm
Front: Polk Audio Components DB6501
Amp: Pioneer GM A5602 wired @ 4 ohm
Rear: Polk Audio Coaxials db651s
(2) OM-1s, (1) VM-1

You adding some sort of fans for cooling amps?

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Im probably going to hook a couple 12v computer fans up to a switch for now for when im romping on it, TM-1's are tough to get in Canada, and expensive to get here. I do plan on adding some kind of fan control later, perhaps when I do the dash/tablet. however I am not really super concerned, im not pushing these amps extremely hard and have only ever felt them get mildly warm before, they arent producing egg frying temps by any means, but yes I do plan on some kind of cooling solution. The front is also staying open, and there is ample air space around them, the amps are 3.5" thick when mounted on the supports I have them on, and that frame is all 2x6's (5.5").

/////Alpine

Crescendo

KnuKoncepts

Optima

SHCA

Build Thread

Gutted pipes

-System Removed-

1 10 on 1kW