Chicken Posted March 30, 2008 Report Posted March 30, 2008 Im sittin in the dark.. 8-9 PM Who else? Quote Click Below For My Myspace
AI James Posted March 30, 2008 Report Posted March 30, 2008 i sit in the dark all the time, i didnt know anythign about this earth hour though Quote
Chicken Posted March 30, 2008 Author Report Posted March 30, 2008 http://www7.earthhourus.org/ Quote Click Below For My Myspace
Coolwazabi Posted March 30, 2008 Report Posted March 30, 2008 lights in my house always seem to be off... but computer, tv, radio, xbox etc. are on Quote
jizzybizzy Posted March 30, 2008 Report Posted March 30, 2008 i wish this was advertised a little more... i had no idea... i woulda participated... Quote you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy. Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D Audiopipe AP1504 Enclosure:: Sealed Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0 Battery:: Kinetik HC600
KWP369 Posted March 30, 2008 Report Posted March 30, 2008 i wish this was advertised a little more... i had no idea... i woulda participated... times mother fuckin 2 Quote Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs
Texas Tech Posted March 30, 2008 Report Posted March 30, 2008 look at google home page... Quote Baylor University Accounting
Forevrbumpn Posted March 30, 2008 Report Posted March 30, 2008 I would have turned the lights off, and did some love makin Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.