First Big Build: F150, 2 Fi Team 15s, AB 1100.1, Singer Alt and More

And we have footage!!!!! :yahoo:

LOL!

If you like it now, wait till you get the gain set! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

I know....I'm very tempted to turn it up just a 1/4 but I can wait and do it right.....I at least have some bass again.....finally.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Lol when I get mine playing, I'm going straight to -10db on the DD-1.... I'll break them in myself haha

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Lol when I get mine playing, I'm going straight to -10db on the DD-1.... I'll break them in myself haha

Hoping to get some help tuning it soon.....if not, I may pick up the DD-1.....it's gonna be tough waiting to start whaling on em'!

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

Is droppin htz renting dd-1s ? Good shit though !

That would be awesome if they were but I didn't see anything on their website......there was some discussion about it I think but not sure if it ever went through.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

So I've been playing with different songs with different frequencies (high 20s and high 40s, mid 50s)......I'm really impressed with how dynamic the box came out. It definitely likes the lower notes....in fact, it LOVES the low notes but it definitely doesn't just drop off with some of the higher stuff. This being the first box I designed and built, I'm happy.

Still don't have the gains up which is driving me nuts but I can be patient.....I guess. lol

Also, my voltage is looking really good, granted, I'm not pulling a ton of current at the moment, but it's steady as hell and I don't see that changing too much when I really start pushing things......the only thing I'm wondering is if I am going to need to add some more grounds. Currently running two from front to back with front grounded to frame (2 runs).....may add one more just for fun since I have the wire anyway.....it won't hurt.

***Will hopefully get the gain set soon and still need to cut and paint some beauty panels so stay tuned!

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

Archived