First Big Build: F150, 2 Fi Team 15s, AB 1100.1, Singer Alt and More

I have the same Spax screws just 1/4 inch longer mounting my team AAs and I believe team AAs are heavier then team Fi's, you should be fine with those

I have #10s in 3" too.....I'll use those to make sure they're getting a good grip on all 4 baffles! Thanks!

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Edges of the box have been rounded and now all it needs is a little bondo to smooth some areas out and cover up some screw holes then onto making it pretty with some bed liner....I'm tempted though to say screw it and toss it in the truck the way it is!

E45EF774-8549-4D2E-8ADB-E3C2F7A5D724_zps

Here's a couple pictures of the new platform that the box will be supported on.....the rest has to be built up once the box is in the truck otherwise I wouldn't be able to fit it through the door.

29EAEB50-1FE2-4838-A405-CE1CAD6796F9_zps

855AA4A1-51AB-41EF-BEDA-26E72ED68457_zps

CA7CC49E-DB3C-467E-9ADD-87306E69D335_zps

*I also got some techflex on the power/ground wires running under the truck and found a spot for the fuse holders under the hood (I'll post some pictures of the fuse holders once I get it wired up).

Taking some measurements for the battery bank.......

867A271D-55B9-4B7F-992B-73BD75266C4D_zps

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

I actually like the look of it too....the main reason I want the liner is so its less visible from the front window.....all 4 doors and back window are tinted pretty low but also because the front of my truck is completely lined so I thought it would match well......I agree though, I really like the look of it now.....I got lucky with the wood from the local lumber yard......hmmm

.....I could try a black stain :shrug:

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

I actually like the look of it too....the main reason I want the liner is so its less visible from the front window.....all 4 doors and back window are tinted pretty low but also because the front of my truck is completely lined so I thought it would match well......I agree though, I really like the look of it now.....I got lucky with the wood from the local lumber yard......hmmm

didn't think of black! i think that would look really good!

didn't think of black! i think that would look really good!

Just got back from HD.....picked up some stain + poly for added protection!

Applied some wood filler a few minutes ago.....getting ready to watch "The Ref", eat some pizza and might start staining it tonight.....the perks of having this box in the dining room! haha

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

A little touch-up and sanding.......

03E755FD-AC42-40CA-988B-58AAC0880E35_zps

45889433-AB0D-4B09-A241-094B2DD2AEA8_zps

Still need to get the inner rings for the subs to smooth everything out.

Almost ready to stain! :drink40:

*A couple more pictures I found on my phone before it got painted......I really liked the look of the wood grain but had to cover up the imperfections and didn't want the box to be so noticeable through my front window.

F317E120-6983-4437-995D-282F7B4D2B42_zps

B2943E2C-5904-4C08-9802-38EAB5409080_zps

BB9BFD0D-48A7-4904-A732-39C00E7C639B_zps

9A56F88A-DCF2-440E-911D-C233E5B77454_zps

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

Archived