charging agms?

I have a regular car battery up front that is connected to two Kinetik HC2000 in the spare tire well under sub box. It would be a PITA to get at the Kinetik batteries, So Would i be able to throw the charger on the front battery and charge them all at the same time seeing they are all connected?

also could you use a charger such as a ctek multi us 7002 to charge a stock battery? i have my stock battery out of my car for a while and was wondering if i could maintain that battery with this same charger that is used for agms. i want to keep the stock battery alive in case i ever want to sell the car i can just throw it in the car without having to give up my xs power battery.

Don't try charging the batteries with the car running. The alternator is essentially a charger in a sense, so having two hooked up with possibly different charging voltages could mess some stuff up. As long as the car is off, the alternator won't be spinning meaning it won't be putting out any voltage, so you'll be fine to have the charger on it.

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Archived