computer help

so for most sites i visit even this one here sometimes it will pop up with these tabs saying such and such site says your java is out of date and will automatically bring me to the site this is it

http://f4.alxckks.com/545577250679a?geo=US&aid=208&lp_domain=fbjiea.com&clickid=1414887205

what can i do so that it stops automatically directing me there

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Stop getting malware

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Or he could fix the problem rather than just trying to cover it up.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Or he could fix the problem rather than just trying to cover it up.

You got a fix? Rather than offering up something lame like the safest version of sex is abstinence.

Actually, it stops the problem from ever happening. Getting rid of malware requires something like this:

https://www.malwarebytes.org/

Do you? Becuuse whatever is running the click jack is still using him for its purposes even after he installs chrome. And since he's got a click jacker he's probably got components of a bot net as well. Sticking ad block on there won't fix it either because the damage is done. The redirect is different than blocking ads on a web site. If this happens in my environment the user gets a a new drive for their machine or a reload. The work factor is through the roof on stuff like this. But what do I know about the information security realm

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Businesses are a different story. They use cheap HDD's that are easy to replace and most of their backup information is on their intranet. The consumer market is starting to see SSD's that cost a lot more and the user is going to want to do everything they can to recover their drive without having to replace it. Or they just have too much data to backup and to avoid the risk of backing it up and loading the original virus/malware onto your PC, you will still need to clean it up with something like malwarebytes that is most likely going to get the root cause.

Businesses are a different story. They use cheap HDD's that are easy to replace and most of their backup information is on their intranet. The consumer market is starting to see SSD's that cost a lot more and the user is going to want to do everything they can to recover their drive without having to replace it. Or they just have too much data to backup and to avoid the risk of backing it up and loading the original virus/malware onto your PC, you will still need to clean it up with something like malwarebytes that is most likely going to get the root cause.

Stop with the bullshit, no one cares. I don't see you doing any good for anyone telling us why the average person doesn't want to trash their drive. We kind of all understand that.

OP, try Avast or something similar. It may or may not work.

Archived