DC Sound Lab

New Dc Audio Demo Truck (pics)

4 LV412s and there will be a LFB-2K in each of the cubbys on the bottom and a hifonics sampson flushed in the front =] I also just picked up some batterys for under the hood( bought the 2nd battery tray for the duramax from GM) tht way I can also have 2 batts under the hood, hmmmm what else did I get today. OOOOO has anyone seen stingers new flat 000 cable? something around 6500 stands count? Got a few rolls of that today as well

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

4 LV412s and there will be a LFB-2K in each of the cubbys on the bottom and a hifonics sampson flushed in the front =] I also just picked up some batterys for under the hood( bought the 2nd battery tray for the duramax from GM) tht way I can also have 2 batts under the hood, hmmmm what else did I get today. OOOOO has anyone seen stingers new flat 000 cable? something around 6500 stands count? Got a few rolls of that today as well

seen NO but have heard. I assume its some sexy shit. So what Batterys going under the hood?

Im trying to keep everything that someone could afford in a store so no multicells, I can stuff a stinger sp2150 in the factory location behind the headlight and probly a sp1500d is the biggest i can get in the 2nd battery tray on the firewall, then im going to call up my good friend scottie j for the duel powermaster alts =] that should be enough power to keep the sampson happy

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Im trying to keep everything that someone could afford in a store so no multicells, I can stuff a stinger sp2150 in the factory location behind the headlight and probly a sp1500d is the biggest i can get in the 2nd battery tray on the firewall, then im going to call up my good friend scottie j for the duel powermaster alts =] that should be enough power to keep the sampson happy

is that the 3/0 like darvex has?

Posted Image

Posted Image

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Well this should be impressive. I assume your gonna have it ready for a demo session withing the month. Oh lets says August 27th in Sacramento? :blink:

Wouldn't surpisce me a bit with the way things are coming together with it. I mean hell the Reno show was 12 days ago and you didn't even own this truck yet. Its already tinted,exhaust, I'm sure I read K&N some where and something about a programmer. The box build is already on its way of course that is something you could knock out in a day or two provided all the parts are in.

No One can acuse you of lagging thats for sure. Looks Good Bro. Can't wait to see it done. Which probably be next week. :lol::lol::lol:

Well this should be impressive. I assume your gonna have it ready for a demo session withing the month. Oh lets says August 27th in Sacramento? :blink:

Wouldn't surpisce me a bit with the way things are coming together with it. I mean hell the Reno show was 12 days ago and you didn't even own this truck yet. Its already tinted,exhaust, I'm sure I read K&N some where and something about a programmer. The box build is already on its way of course that is something you could knock out in a day or two provided all the parts are in.

No One can acuse you of lagging thats for sure. Looks Good Bro. Can't wait to see it done. Which probably be next week. :lol::lol::lol:

Thats the goal, Got some friends helping out so its speeding up the process for sure

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ